12.08.2013

January 2013

Amazing Gracie by Dan Dye and Mark Beckloff
Pretty good doggie story. ♥♥

Birds of a Lesser Paradise by Megan Mayhew Bergman
I really enjoyed this collection of short stories that make you weep and rejoice at the fragility and clumsiness of humans. ♥♥♥

Far From the Tree: Parents, Children, and the Search for Identity 
by Andrew Solomon
Holy crap this book was like a reading a mildly interesting text book. All in all, the normality shake-up I was expecting did not happen.

Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
This smart little book is yes, about sex. Sex between teens which, as a Mom of such an animal I was shy to read. But it’s so damn funny and true that I couldn’t help laughing out loud. Between Sam and his best friend Ally you get inside a teen’s head and let me tell you, it’s a funny, sometimes sad, but interesting place to be. ♥♥♥

The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
Awesome. Read it. ♥♥♥♥


No comments: